A. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. If you submit an order to KIENA JEWELLERY you must submit to us your name, email address, telephone number and delivery address. We keep a record of this information in order to allow us to fulfil the order you have placed.
2. If you submit any emails to us we will keep a record of them to help us keep track of any enquiries or other matters regarding our products and service.
3. Like other websites the KIENA JEWELLERY' Website uses software features known as "cookies", which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows:
to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and
to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and to make it easier for users to access them.
B. USE OF INFORMATION
1. We are always concerned to respect our customers' privacy. We do not in any circumstances pass on customers' details to third party marketing organisations or mailing list compilers.
2. In addition to the uses referred to at A.1 and A.2 above, we may use information collected by us for one or more of the following purposes:
for research and analysis purposes. Such information will be grouped in broad categories and will not include data which can be used to identify any individual;
to send focused advertisements, promotions or other communications to you, and to trace the success of such communications; and
to protect users of the Website and KIENA JEWELLERY from fraud, we may pass your personal information to fraud prevention and detection and/or law enforcement agencies.
3. If a third party acquires control of the business of KIENA JEWELLERY , we may transfer personal data we hold at that time to that third party.
4. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
1. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
2. We utilise security systems with encryption and firewalls and regular backup procedures in order to safeguard the confidentiality of the personal information we collect from you and to protect it from unauthorised access and disclosure. We regularly test and renew such systems and procedures to see that they are effective and up to date.
As all payments are made through PayPal we do not handle nor do we have knowledge of Customers' credit/debit card details.
E. DATA PROTECTION
If you wish to contact us about the personal information which we may hold about you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us as follows: KIENA JEWELLERY, Cwmbach, Glasbury-on-Wye, HR3 5LU.